Works best in a home, home office, or cottage/cabin/camp or off the grid residences requiring a 12V power source to boost voice and data speeds and improve performance on the Rogers (Rocket Hub), Bell (Turbo Hub), and Telus (Smart Hub). Rugged metal housing for increased durability. The indoor coverage area will vary based on available outdoor signal strength: 1-2 bars ~1500 sq. Ft, 3-4 bars ~2500 sq. Ft, 5 bars ~3500-4000 sq. Ft.
Recommended: In areas with 1-2 bars outside, it is recommended that you upgrade the exterior cable to RG11 for up to 67% more power.
- Boosts voice and 3G/4G/LTE data speeds for multiple users simultaneously
- 5G Compatible— supports 4G, LTE & 5G devices, including MiFi hotspots and cellular datahubs
- Adjustable gain attenuation
- Compatible with off-grid homes using 12V power sources
- Metal construction for long-lasting durability
- Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, power-saving operation
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty & 60-Day money-back guarantee
- Covers 1-2 bars ~1500 sq. Ft, 3-4 bars ~2500 sq. Ft, 5 bars ~3500-4000 sq. Ft
- Directional outdoor antenna captures signal directly from the cell tower
- Industry-leading highest uplink power for excellent performance in rural areas
SureCall Fusion4Home 3.0 Home/Cottage Signal Booster - SC-PolyH3-72-YP-C
The SureCall Fusion4Home 3.0 is a consumer-friendly signal booster kit that’s ideal for 2-4 rooms in homes, cabins/cottages, or small offices. Perfect for cellular devices such as mobile phones, tablets, internet hubs, and more where reception is weak due to distance from towers, the topography, and building materials. The Fusion4Home 3.0 provides enhanced cellular signals for multi-carrier voice, text & data speeds on 3G/4G/LTE* networks for all major Canadian Carriers.