The SureCall Force5 2.0 Industrial Signal Booster is designed for large commercial or industrial spaces. With it's built-in Sentry Remote Monitering System, it allows the installer to remotely monitor the booster and separately adjust gain, uplink and downlink. The Force5 2.0 is a 3-Watt booster designed to be installed by a professional installer for large areas up to 80,000 square feet for 100+ users simultaneously. Perfect for cellular devices such as mobile phones, tablets, internet hubs and more where reception is weak due to distance from towers, the topography, building materials or structural design. The Force 5 2.0 works on all major Canadian cellular networks and boosts voice & 3G/4G/LTE data speeds.
Large commercial or industrial buildings up to 80,000 sq. ft. that need remote access using the built-in SureCall Sentry to monitor and make changes to the cellular booster system. For buildings larger than 80,000 sq. ft. multiple Force5 2.0 boosters can be combined in one system.
- Boosts signal for voice, text and 4G LTE data for all major Canadian cell carriers
- Reduces dropped & missed calls
- Suitable for 80,000 square feet
- Supports 100+ simultaneous users
- Each band is Independently reconfigurable
- Automatic gain control (AGC) prevents interference
- IC certified
- Built-in Sentry remote monitoring system software that allows users to adjust the attenuation to control:
- Industry leading 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Compliant with ISED (Formerly Industry Canada) 2018 regulations
SureCall Force5 2.0 Industrial Signal Booster - SC-5000-80-RM
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee All SureCall products come with a 60 day money back guarantee. If you purchase a product from SureCallBooster.ca and it doesn't meet or exceed your expectations, the product can be returned for a full refund with no questions asked. 3 Year Warranty All SureCall products come with a 3 year warranty. If your booster breaks down during this period, please reach out and we will exchange it for one that works.