Perfect for RV owners that need boosted cell signal while driving in the fringe of cellular networks and for multiple users simultaneously in a small area of the RV such as the driver's cockpit or dining area.
• Boosts Talk, Text, and 4G LTE signals for all major carriers inside an RV
• 5G Compatible— supports 4G, LTE & 5G devices, including MiFi hotspots and cellular datahubs.
• Reduces dropped and missed calls
• Works with all major Canadian networks
• Improves data speeds and connectivity for more miles of uninterrupted coverage
• Built-in safeguards eliminate interference to the cell tower
• Industry-leading 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
• Compliant with ISED (Formerly Industry Canada) 2018 regulations
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 RV Signal Booster - SC-Fusion2Go3-RV-CA
With improved performance, a small footprint and auto-adjusting gain, the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 RV for Canada delivers reliable voice and 4G LTE data signal for all Canadian cell carriers while on the road. The Fusion2Go 3.0 RV kit continually optimizes performance, adjusting with changing conditions — without the use of knobs — to deliver clear, consistent signal and extended battery life inside any RV. Designed for best performance at the edge of the cellular network, the bi-directional amplifier system captures the outdoor signal with an exterior mounted omni antenna which receives voice and data signals from all directions. The signal is then transmitted via low-loss coax cable inside where it is obstructed by distance, terrain and materials. Signal is then boosted and rebroadcast inside using an Omni-directional whip antenna. Improved cellular coverage is extended throughout the interior of the RV.
2X More Uplink Power than the Closest Competitor – Getting a signal from a cell tower is easy. The hard part is getting a small device to send a signal back to the tower. Max uplink power allows Fusion2Go 3.0 to send signals back to the tower at greater distances than any other booster on the market.
Faster Data Speeds – The booster’s well-designed engineering enables Fusion2Go 3.0 to more efficiently transmit and receive data signals on limited cellular signals.
All Carriers & Multiple Users – Fusion2Go 3.0 supports multiple simultaneous users and works with all cellular network providers in the United States and Canada.