Works best in a home, home office, or cottage/cabin/camp or off the grid residences requiring a 12V power source to boost voice and data speeds and improve performance on the Rogers (Rocket Hub), Bell (Turbo Hub), and Telus (Smart Hub). Rugged metal housing for increased durability. The indoor coverage area will vary based on available outdoor signal strength: 1-2 bars ~1000 sq. Ft, 3-4 bars ~2000 sq. Ft, 5 bars ~3000 sq. Ft.
Recommended: In areas with 1-2 bars outside, it is recommended that you upgrade the exterior cable to RG11 for up to 67% more power. Currently out of stock until June 12th.
- Boosts voice and 3G/4G/LTE* data speeds for multiple users simultaneously
- Adjustable gain attenuation
- Compatible with off-grid homes using 12V power sources
- Metal construction for long-lasting durability
- Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, power-saving operation
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty & 60-Day money-back guarantee
- Covers 1-2 bars ~1000 sq. Ft, 3-4 bars ~2000 sq. Ft, 5 bars ~3000 sq. Ft
- Directional outdoor antenna captures signal directly from the cell tower
- Industry-leading highest uplink power for excellent performance in rural areas
*5G phone compatible – boosts voice & 4G LTE data on 5G phones/devices
SureCall Fusion4Home 3.0 Home & Cottage Signal Booster - SC-PolyH3-72-YRA
The SureCall Fusion4Home 3.0 is a consumer-friendly signal booster kit that’s ideal for 1-3 rooms in homes, cabins/cottages, or small offices. Perfect for cellular devices such as mobile phones, tablets, internet hubs, and more where reception is weak due to distance from towers, the topography, and building materials. The Fusion4Home 3.0 provides enhanced cellular signals for multi-carrier voice, text & data speeds on 3G/4G/LTE networks for all major Canadian Carriers.